Check out our May schedule!
We have some schedule changes this month:
1. Chanda will lead the Saturday morning Yoga 9-10am class
Susan will be off for a bit traveling, etc. Yay Susan. We hope you have great travels! She does plan to return, until then Chanda and perhaps some other sprinkling in of subs will hold the space. Hooray!
2. A New Chair Yoga Class
Woohoo! Spread the word!
Wednesdays with Morgan
3. No 9 am class on Monday or Tuesday
On May 15th from 2-4pm a Cacao Kirtan Celebration with Flavia Krona and Gershone
Bring your own mug, a water bottle, and anything else you need for your comfort.
May 22nd Healing and Meditative Gong Bath with Kipley Meyer
Come prepared to recline and relax!
Sunday May 29th
Brenda holds a special 2 hour class 10-12 noon
This Month LIBY will host a New Moon Circle lead by Radha Rose Klein
The last Tuesday of the month May 31st
A special 2 hour class 7-9pm
(This is in place of the usual Tuesday Gentle/Yin practice that 7-8 just for this Tuesday in celebration of the New Moon)
Thank you for donating for your class! You may donate these ways:
1. Go to our website hit the Donate button and it will direct you to PayPal for donations using any card or cash
2. Use Venmo at Chanda-Brooke or phone number 706-224-5558
3. You may drop cash or check in the donation box at the studio
A most tranquil and peaceful yoga center housed in the quiet community of Watkinsville GA. This donation based yoga studio is for every body. We welcome all practitioners new, intermediate and well practiced. Let It Be aims for all who enter to achieve greater health in All of their Bodies - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Below are the practices we will use for in-studio practitioners:
Let's continue to be mindful of healthful practices in the studio.
1. Hand washing and/or using the hand sanitizer
Coming into what is known as flu season did you know hand washing is one of the best ways to decrease the spread of viruses such as the flu.
2. Safe distancing. Notice how others around you may be feeling regarding space etc. and honor each other as best we can .
We ask that if you are not vaccinated against the COVID 19 virus to consider wearing a mask during practice.
We will continue to make the studio as open air as possible, continue cleanliness practices, safe distancing and masking to and from the studio.
We are not requiring a sign up to attend class at this time, however, we will continue to monitor the possible need.