Thank you for signing up for classes here:
Signing up helps us all stay safe so we are sure our numbers keep within safe physical distancing. Masks encouraged especially when entering and exiting the studio. And feel free to wear one during practice although it is not mandatory. We will continue to open doors and windows as able for good air circulation. Also, Hepa filters are used with the heating and air system.
Thank you for donating for your class! You may donate these ways:
1. Go to our website hit the Donate button and it will direct you to PayPal for donations using any card or cash
2. Use Venmo at Chanda-Brooke or phone number 706-224-5558
3. You may drop cash or check in the donation box at the studio
This month at Let It Be:
Wednesday Yin Yoga will be moved to Sunday's 6:45pm to 8pm Starting March 14th No Yin class Sunday March 7th.
New Class: Wednesday Yoga with Amanda from 5:30-6:30 Yay!
Saturday Classes from 9-10 am inside the studio.
New Class: Saturday Class from 11-12pm Outdoor with Lauren Yay!
All other classes remain the same.
Book Club meets at the end of the month. Email Chanda if you'd like to be a part.
Interested in Trapeze Yoga? contact Chanda for a 30 minute demonstration class, free!
Here's a little more about it:
Thank You! to all in our LIBY community for your support of the studio in this trying time with COVID.
A most tranquil and peaceful yoga center housed in the quiet community of Watkinsville GA. This donation based yoga studio is for every body. We welcome all practitioners new, intermediate and well practiced. Let It Be aims for all who enter to achieve greater health in All of their Bodies - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Below are the practices we will use for in-studio practitioners:
1. Classes are capped at 10 individuals. Please pre-register here:
2. We ask that you bring your own mat and blanket or towel and be sure to clean it before you enter for class. We will be using only limited props. Props from the studio will be placed in your mat "space" outlined on the floor. Your teacher will place the props in the mat space prior to class. We ask that you leave it there after class. We will clean.
Please keep distance between practitioners when entering and leaving the studio.
Let's give air hugs and refrain from handshakes.
3. There will be hand sanitizer stations. Please use them freely, Please wait on your mat for your turn in the restroom to prevent large lines.
4. If you are unable to register for a class you'd like to attend, no worries! We will continue the live-streaming classes as well as post videos until we are able to increase class numbers.